Full and Partial Dentures
815 Dental Studio
Creating a full and partial dentures is a specialized treatment designed for the restoration of unsightly or missing teeth to re-establish functionality and your natural looking smile. This restoration can be accomplished using several different treatments, but one which will be tailored to your personal treatment plan. The team at 815 Dental Studio will always concentrate on preserving your natural teeth to accomplish a successful restoration and maintain or improve the surrounding bone and gum tissue.
Dr. Anthony and the elite, hand-selected team at 815 Dental Studio focus on bringing beautiful smiles to every family we get the opportunity to work with. We provide quality general family dental and cosmetic procedures services. We manage the entire family’s dental needs. We are experts in all general dental procedures, from preventative cleanings and examinations to extractions, periodontal treatments, and restorations such as crowns and fillings. We are also skilled in a vast number of cosmetic procedures such as teeth whitening, inlays, onlays, dental bonding, porcelain veneers, and other methods to restore and maintain healthy and natural smiles.
If you are interested in learning more about the benefits of full or partial dentures for yourself, our phone number is 815-229-1110, and you can find us at 1574 South Bell Road, Cherry Valley, IL, 61016. 815 Dental Studio has developed an outstanding team offering superb dental services in a relaxing environment.
Having a full set of teeth will dramatically change your quality of life. If you are missing many of your teeth, your personal and social encounters can be stressful and even embarrassing.
Dentures are a traditional solution if you need to replace all or a partial amount of your teeth. Dentures will also protect exposed gums, restore the normal functionality of your mouth, and improve your renewed confidence with a restored healthy smile.
The Denture Procedure at 815 Dental Studio
- Dental Impressions-To make sure that your dentures will fit comfortably and securely on your gums, we start with an impression of your arch and gums to help create your personalized appliance. If you do need extractions first, 815 Dental Studio will take this impression after your gums have healed to ensure a proper fit.
- Wax Rims- To accurately capture your bite alignment, we will use a set of wax rims. By placing the rims into your mouth, it allows us to specifically measure how the dentures need to be formed to achieve your healthy bite.
- Customized Teeth- At your initial appointment, 815 Dental Studio will work with you in customizing your dentures. By choosing the size, shape, and shade of the artificial teeth to be used, we can achieve an exact look you may want for your smile. After completing the measurements and personal details, we send the information to the dental lab for the custom creation of your appliance.
- Trial Fit- To help you get acclimated to the feel of dentures, we will create a trial set to give you an idea of how they will feel and look. This temporary trial set also helps us consider small adjustments needed to the fit and shape of the dentures before your final permanent set is finished.
- Final Fitting- Once the trail set has been approved, the dental lab will fabricate your final partial or full denture. You then return to 815 Dental Studio for your final fitting or to add any minor adjustments before completion. We certainly want your dentures to feel comfortable and secure to avoid any discomfort or soreness.
- Check-Up Appointment- Check-up appointments may be beneficial if you feel uneasy with the fit. Either tight or loose-fitting dentures can cause sores or swelling, which will then affect your desire to wear them. Make an appointment with 815 Dental Studio at the first sign of any issues to avoid discomfort so you get acclimated to your dentures quicker.
WE’RE ALL ABOUT
We are passionate about our patient's comfort, and we are always striving to give you the best experience while you are in our office.
MEET OUR DENTIST
ALISSA ANTHONY, DMD
With unique energy and a positive spirit, Dr. Anthony provides our patients with quality dentistry while making her patients feel comfortable in the dental chair. Her entire team at 815 Dental Studio reflects her smiling, patient-focused and passionate approach to oral health.
YOUR FIRST VISIT at
815 dental studio
Experts in general dentistry, from cleanings and checkups to extractions, periodontal treatments, and fillings, we are also highly trained in cosmetic procedures such as teeth whitening, inlays onlays, dental bonding, porcelain veneers, clear aligners, and other ways to give you straight white teeth.
Are You a Candidate for Full or Partial Dentures?
If you are currently experiencing any of these situations, you may be a candidate for dentures:
- You are missing all or some of your natural teeth.
- you have lost teeth that need to be removed
- Your gums have receded from either age or disease.
- You are experiencing complications which will result in multiple extractions.
- You lack the desired bone density or integrity for successful dental implants.
The Different Types, Full and Partial Dentures
You do not need to be missing all your natural teeth to get dentures. There are denture options available if you are needing a replacement solution:
Full Sets: When you consider dentures, you most likely think of a full set. If you do indeed need a full set of dentures, you are missing all your teeth on one arch, requiring a complete set of replacement teeth for that arch to achieve functionality and a healthy smile.
Partial Sets: If you still have some natural teeth that are healthy, we can
815 Dental Studio is All About Patient Satisfaction
Your total satisfaction starts with our skills and services, and we deliver results with innovative, advanced technology and clinical care. Your comfort and trust in our team and our efforts is crucial.
Accordingly, we put an emphasis on a staff of energetic, highly capable, and genuinely nice people. A happy team creates results with happy patients.
Besides serving as the leading cosmetic dental practice in Northern Illinois, improving smiles with implants, Invisalign, veneers, and whitening, we offer general oral healthcare services daily to local families and patients.
We are a vigorous and dynamic team, constantly expanding on our knowledge, our skills, and our dental technology to better serve you. Call us today about possible full or partial dentures for you. Our phone number is 815-229-1110, and you can find us at 1574 South Bell Road, Cherry Valley, IL, 61016. 815 Dental Studio is a team that you will look forward to visiting for your 6-month checkups. Each member of our team is proud to be caring, kind, and thoughtful.